Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Viggle Schedule Wednesday February 17, 2016

#Viggle #Survivor #ModernFamily #Arrow #RehabAddict #AmericanCrime #BroadCity #Suits - Viggle Trivia Answers! This page is Constantly Updated - Check Back Often!
  • You can get +1,290 possible Watch points from 12 shows/games.
  • There are 4 Viggle Live shows/movies worth up to +2,650 Bonus Points.
  • *Be Sure to Check Into 20 Songs EACH Day for +2,000 Viggle Points!
  • Try Amazon Prime FREE! FREE Shipping - FREE Streaming and More! Sign Up Today! Start Your 30-Day Free Trial Now!  
  • *IMPORTANT INFO!* Read More About the Viggle To Perk Transition HERE
  •  *Viggle 3.0.0.3 is OUT! Delete old app and reload from app store. Sign up for PERK HERE! Sign in to New Viggle app and link accounts!
  • Convert 60,000 Viggle Points per month.
  • 60,000 Viggle Points = 3,000 Perk Points = $3.00. (with Viggle 62,500 would get you a $25. GC..)
  • 1,000 Perk Points = $1.00
  • 1 Perk Point = .001.
  • Watch 10, 30 Second ads = .01.
  • 10 Ads = 5 Minutes for .01.
  • Watch 120 Ads max per hour get .12. Per Hour!
  • 8 hour day get .96 a Day!
  • But with Perk you Don't have a limit on how many points you can earn each day!
  • 1 Million Viggle Points would take 16 Months to convert at 60k ($3.) per month.
  • After 16 Months, you get $48.
  • 2 Million Viggle Points would take 32 Months to convert into perk Points.
  • After 32 Months, (2.7 YEARS!) Your 2 Million Viggle Points are worth a whopping $96.
  • Those SAME points on Viggle were worth an iPad! ($499.!)
Viggle Live Schedule for Wednesday February 17, 2016

8pm
  • Arrow (Code of Silence) on The CW Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr)
  • Survivor (I'm a Mental Giant) on CBS Channel 3x Bonus (+210) Points (1.5hr)
  • The Mysteries of Laura (The Mystery of the Political Donation) on NBC Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr) and +750 Viggle Live Points


9pm
  • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Collateral Damage) on NBC Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr) and +750 Viggle Live Points
  • Modern Family (Thunk In The Trunk) on ABC Channel 2x Bonus (+60) Points (1/2hr) and +400 Viggle Live Points
  • Rehab Addict (All About Family) on DIY Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr)
10pm
  • Kocktails With Khloe (The Twerktini) on FYI Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr)


  • Suits (Self Defense) on USA Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr)
  • American Crime (Season 2 Episode 7) on ABC Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr)
  • Chicago PD (A Night Owl) on NBC Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr)
  • Broad City (Two Chainz) on Comedy Channel 2x Bonus (+60) Points (1/2hr)
  • Code Black (Love Hurts) on NBC Channel 2x Bonus (+120) Points (1hr) and +750 Viggle Live Points


-VM

23 comments:

  1. Posted all viggle lives canceled fie tonight, stay tuned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night during the first few questions on iZombie they were only awarding 2 pts per correct answer. It was changed for the mountain time zone, but that plus this tonight leads me to think the change in our beloved Viggle is coming sooner than later..😩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtf downloaded new app was assured my 4.5 million viggle points were safe but then logged in and only see few hundred perk points I earned past few months
    Wtf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing for me. None of my 1.2 million points transferred over.

      Delete
  4. yes same here lost all my viggle points they did not transfer over any one know how to solve this issue

    ReplyDelete
  5. the same happened to me my viggle points disappeared did not transfer over. anyone have and way to fix this i did email them but no response yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I can gather from my experience so far, the points are there and can be transferred on Android, but not iOS. They showed up once on my iPad when I first logged in to VigglePerk after the update, but never again. I installed the new version on my android phone and the points were there and I got my first 60K converted. So psyched to get that $3 after all the work that went in thinking I was getting $15......

      Delete
  6. Same thing happened to me. In the viggle FAQS it says something about you have to earn at least 1 perk point before you can exchange your viggle points for perk points. Check out the above important info on the top of viggle mom's page. My Viggle app automatically updated and it says I'm now earning Perk points, but do I still need to download the Perk app so I can exchange my viggle points? I had over 3 million viggle points. This is so confusing. Makes me want to quit the whole thing. I also emailed Perk and am waiting for a response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happened to me at first. I deleted and reinstalled the app, then if you click in the upper left-hand corner to go to the menu, and click on Exchange Viggle Points, it will tell you how many Viggle points you have.

      Delete
    2. Danielle, I did that uninstalled viggle & reinstalled. I don't get the exchange viggle points option when I click on upper left hand corner. So confused. HATE this.

      Delete
  7. Is anyone else having an issue when you check into a live show?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its like when you check into a show, it just keeps loading 4eva, and when it does load the commercial finishes it ask you to return to app or learn more, but it wont let you do either option.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious: You're still listing how many "watch points" we can get, but it seems I'm only getting 1 or 2 points for the commercials, no more watch points. Also, Viggle still shows bonus shows (2x, 3x, etc.) If we only get points for commercials, do we get 2x or 3x the commercial points? For example, if it's a 3x show, do we get 6 points instead of 2 for a commercial? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Scandal x3 for the full hour with screen open. I received only 12 perk points. and that was with the ads running every break.. So, no more bonus points for checking into shows.. It seems you are better watching the 2 point ads. But see the math above. I'm curious as to what is the most Perk Points someone has received in a day??

      Delete
    2. There is a Facebook group called Perk TV Fanatics. I've learned a lot from it so far. One person commented she earned 500 points in a day. Many people, though, will run four or five phones at one time.

      Delete
    3. Wow! 4 or 5 devices running ads non stop for 500 points in a day?! That is only .50 Cents a day for all of that effort.

      Delete
  10. I think at this point we are all assured that Perk is not the White Knight we were hoping for. The wonky new version of the app doesn't bother me as its new and the kinks will be worked out. It's how ultimately worthless our formerly fun and rewarding app has become. Not only will it take over 4years for me to redeem my old Viggle points at this bankruptcy sale rate, based on my running videos all day on my iPad for a whopping 129 points (almost 13 cents!), I would need to put serious effort forth just to be allowed to claim a fraction of what I thought I had earned. I am sure Perk doesn't care as they undoubtedly boughtViggle for the data already collected and all of our contact info. Now they won't care if a vast majority of us walk away. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another thought on how worthless Perk is. I am fairly sure the cost of the electricity to power the devices to run Perk (not to mention the data if you aren't at home) is at best a wash with the paltry rewards they offer. Even Mpoints yield a higher return for time invested. Again, sad. Viggle, we never knew how good we had it till now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was able to transfer my first 60,000 Viggle points. It did take a few minted for the option to do this showed up. But either way it's still all very discouraging. Why can't they just transfer the whole amount? It's already bad enough that all our work collecting points are of so little value now. So they add insult to injury by letting us have $3.00 a month.
    However..... Playing the Perk Scratch off tickets can earn you points and tokens. In one day of periodically playing the scratch game I've gotten about 1200 perk points. And for doing nothing other than randomly swiping my finger across the screen. So I guess if you have nothing better to do you can always try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1200 Points for playing virtual scratcher tickets? What do you earn on an average day. On the conversion chart, it says 1000 Perk Points a day. Or 3000 for 2 days? Is anyone getting anywhere near that many Perk points in a day?

      Delete
  13. It's hard to say what a person would get in an average day playing the scratch tickets. Because you could win anywhere from 1 point at a time to 50 or more. Apparently my 3 year old had a magic touch or just good luck. This morning she wanted to do it. So I let her swipe her fingers across and bang 50 perk points at one shot. 2 minutes later she got another 50... The most my luck has ever brought me at once is 5. So to estimate what a virtual scratch off will deliver is really hard to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where does one play the scratch and win game? I don't see it in the App Store or as an option from perk tv.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  14. Transferred my 60,000 points just fine. I have 2,000 in Perk points yesterday and today but whenever I go to Exchange Viggle Points the page is blank. Can anyone explain this problem?

    ReplyDelete