Monday, April 28, 2014

Viggle Schedule for Monday April 28, 2014

#Viggle EZ Points = FREE Stuff! This page is Constantly Updated - Check Back Often!
  • You can get +1620 possible Watch points from 8 shows/games.
  • There are 0 Viggle Live shows/movies worth up to +00 Bonus Points - Viggle Still working out the kinks.. Everything once again x3 bonus watch points!
  • Today's Rewards Spotlight will be a $5 Starbucks Gift Card for 12,500 points. (Between 4-6pm Pacific Time)

Viggle Live Schedule for Monday April 28, 2014

8pm
  • The Voice on NBC Channel 3x Bonus (+360) Points
  • Dancing With The Stars on ABC Channel 3x Bonus (+360) Points
  • 2 Broke Girls on Fox Channel 3x Bonus (+90) Points
9pm
  • Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo Channel 3x Bonus (+180) Points
  • Mike & Molly on CBS Channel 3x Bonus (+90) Points
  • The Following on Fox Channel 3x Bonus (+180) Points
10pm
  • The Blacklist on NBC Channel 3x Bonus (+180) Points
  • Castle on ABC Channel 3x Bonus (+180) Points

-VM

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just me but I swear when I looked at the carousel this morning they had Bones listed. Of course everything only had 2x points. But I remember writing it down on my check-in schedule. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was me also. I had "bones" listed this morning when I put up the schedule. They also had x2 and VL for all shows. They changed it this afternoon to x3 and NO VL. Viggle is still working on the Viggle LIVE update. Tomorrow shows the x2 and VL. Always check back with me to see if any changes have happened during the day for the prime time shows.

    ReplyDelete